|12+ Свидетельство СМИ ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 70917||Контактная и правовая информация|
|Барбарова Ирина Игоревна53|
Россия, Ростовская обл., Батайск
Материал размещён в группе «УРОК.РФ: группа для участников конкурсов»
Урок в 7 классе «Who is the pride of your country?», ФГОС
Who is the pride of your country?
Подготовила и провела
учитель английского языка
МБОУ СОШ №12 г.Батайска
Барбарова Ирина Игоревна
WHO IS THE PRIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY?
Кто является гордостью твоей страны?
Планируемые результаты (цели урока по аспектам ИК):
1) Личностные результаты:
1.1) воспитательный аспект: воспитание чувства гордости за свою страну и осознание своей культуры через знакомство с информацией об известных людях страны;
1.2) социокультурный аспект: знакомство с известными людьми родной страны (Dmitry Donskoy, Georgy Zhukov, Mikhail Lomonosov, Alexander Pushkin, Yuri Gagarin, Leo Tolstoy, Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Viktor Vasnetsov, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, Ilya Mechnikov,Eldar Ryazanov и др.); развитие умения ориентироваться в реалиях родной страны и умения представлять свою культуру;
2) Метапредметные результаты:
развивающий аспект: развитие догадки по аналогии с русским языком, развитие зрительной и слуховой памяти; развитие способности к логическому изложению;
3) Предметные результаты (учебный аспект): формирование лексическо-грамматических навыков говорения, чтения и аудирования;
Сопутствующие задачи: совершенствование произносительных навыков, совершенствование грамматических навыков (придаточные определительные с союзными словами who и whose), развитие умения читать / понимать на слух с целью понимания основного содержания и с целью извлечения конкретной информации (reading and listening for the main idea and for specific information).
1. Организационный момент.
Good afternoon, boys and girls! I’m glad to see you today. I hope you are fine and ready to work hard at our lesson, aren’t you? So, let’s start our lesson. What day is it today? (It’s Friday.) What date is it today? (The 17th of February.)
The topic of our lesson is “Who Is the Pride of Your Country?”
Each nation has its heroes. Everybody knows them. We’ve spoken a lot about some great people of the UK and the USA and today it’s time to speak about some famous people of our country and what they are famous for.
Please, come to the computers and open the presentations in which you will work during the lesson (Ученики садятся за компьютеры, за которыми работают до начала этапа создания мини-проектов).
2. Фонетическая и лексическая разминка.
Let’s revise the vocabulary of the previous lessons. It can help you in your work today.
The British are proud of:
Admiral Nelson who won the important battle of Trafalgar.
Isaac Newton who contributed much to developing life sciences.
William Shakespeare who was the world’s most famous playwright and poet.
The Wright brothers whose plane was the first one to fly.
Amelia Earhart whose ambition was to fly around the world.
Neil Armstrong who was the first man to go on the Moon.
3. Основной ход урока.
3.1. Now look into your presentations, please. In the first task you are to read the texts and match the names from the box with the information about well-known Russian people.
1) All the Russian admire that man because he was really an all-time great person. He was the man who served his country best. He was the Grand Prince of Moscow and of Vladimir. He led the Russian troops in the battle of Kulikovo in 1380 where he defeated the Mongol-Tatars (Dmitry Donskoy).
2) He was a Soviet marshal and an outstanding military leader. During the First World War he was awarded the Saint George Cross for bravery. He served his country best during the Great Patriotic War. He is commemorated for his heroic actions and his courage (Georgy Zhukov).
3) This man was a famous Russian philosopher, poet and scientist, who made important contributions to literature, education, and science. At the age of nineteen he went to Moscow on foot, because he wanted to study. Russia's oldest university - Moscow State University was founded by him in 1755 (Mikhail Lomonosov).
4) He was a well-known Russian poet and novelist who started the great tradition of Russian literature. He influenced greatly other Russian writers. Every child knows his fairy tales, such as “The tale of the fisherman and the fish” and others (Alexander Pushkin).
3.2. These people are still respected in our country. What kind of people were they? Make up sentences which express your opinion using the words given in the box. You can use any other adjectives to express your ideas.
It seems to me that … was … I think that … was …
I’d say … was …
3.3. What made the Russian feel proud of them? Make up sentences using the information mentioned in the first exercise.
The Russian are proud of…
The Russian admire…
The Russian respect…
The Russian adore…
supported people in trouble
won the battle of Kulikovo
served his country best
took part in many battles
founded Moscow State University
made important contributions to literature, education and science
started the great tradition of Russian literature
3.4. Now we are goung to listen to the audio about a world-famous cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin who was the first man in space. Listen carefully and fill in the gaps with the words you hear. You will listen to the audio twice. Then we’ll check this task and answer the questions to the text.
Gagarin, a Soviet military pilot, was the first man in human history to fly in space.
The spacecraft Vostok 1, with Gagarin aboard, was launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome.
It made an orbit of the Earth on April 12th in 1961.
In a lavish ceremony in Moscow, Yuri was awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union by Nikita Khrushchev.
Yuri Gagarin died in a plane accident. In 1968 while piloting his MiG–15 fighter jet, during a routine training flight, he lost control and the aircraft plummeted into the ground.
Now let’s answer the questions to the audio.
1) Who was Yuri Gagarin?
(Yuri Gagarin was a Soviet military pilot).
2) What was he famous for?
(He was the first man in human history to fly in space).
3) When did his spacecraft make an orbit of the Earth?
(It made an orbit of the Earth on April 12th in 1961).
3.5. Now it’s time to revise grammar of relative clauses with who and whose. Here you can see some examples:
Alexander Suvorov was a great military leader who is commemorated for many battles that he won.
Dmitry Mendeleev was a great Russian scientist whose Periodic Table was a revolution in chemistry.
Now you are to complete the sentences using who or whose to tell your friends about famous Russian people.
1) Leo Tolstoy was a Russian writer ________ novels “War and Peace” and “Anna Karenina” are known all over the world.
2) Pyotr Tchaikovsky was a Russian composer ________ wrote many outstanding musical works, including “The Nutcracker”, “Swan Lake” and “The Sleeping Beauty”.
3) Viktor Vasnetsov was a Russian painter ________ pictures show mostly landscapes, scenes of village life and historical subjects.
4) Konstantin Tsiolkovsky was a Russian scientist ________ founded astronautics.
5) Ilya Mechnikov was a Russian biologist ________ got a Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1908.
6) Eldar Ryazanov was a Russian film director _________ comedy “Irony of Fate” is popular among people ________ watch it every New Year's Eve as a tradition.
3.6. Этап создания мини-проектов (выполняется в группах по три-четыре человека за общими столами).
You can read about famous people in different books. Some books give very short pieces of information about great people. Now, please, come to the table and take sheets of paper. You can see a picture of a famous person and a piece of information about him. Write full sentences describing this person under the picture and present him or her to the class. You have five minutes to do the task. Then we’ll listen to your presentations.
4. Подведение итогов урока, рефлексия, выставление оценок.
Today we’ve learned a lot about famous people of our country and revised the grammar of relative clauses with who and whose. Everybody showed good knowledge of the material. Now I am going to give you self-assessment cards so that you can describe your achievements and write down your questions if you have any (Раздаются карточки, которые заполняются в течение 2 минут). Today you’ve got the following marks… (Озвучиваются оценки, полученные учениками за урок). At home you are to do exercises 3 and 4 on pages 99-100 in your Aсtivity Books. Now the lesson is over. Thank you! Goodbye!
1) Английский язык. 7 класс: учеб. для общеобразоват. организаций / [В. П. Кузовлев, Н. М. Лапа, Э. Ш. Перегудова и др.]. - 3-е изд. - М.: Просвещение, 2016. - 238 с.
2) Английский язык. Книга для учителя. 7 класс : пособие для общеобразоват. организаций / [В. П. Кузовлев, Н. М. Лапа, Э. Ш. Перегудова и др.]. - М. : Просвещение, 2014. - 288 с.