Юбилей Элвиса Пресли!

Королю рок-н-ролла завтра(8 января) исполнилось бы 85 лет.

Дискуссия создана 7 January 2020

в группе «Внекласные мероприятия»

Ответы

Only you Can do make all this world seem right, Only you Can do make the darkness bright, Only you, and you alone Can feel me like you do And do fill my heart with love for only you. Only you Can do make all this change in me, For it's true You are my destiny. Источник teksty-pesenok.ru When you hold my hand, I understand The magic that you do, You're my dream come true, My one and only you. Only you Can do make all this change in me, For it's true You are my destiny. When you hold my hand, I understand The magic that you do, You're my dream come true, My one and only you.

7 January 2020
Эксперт сайта

::smile38::

7 January 2020

Текст песни ЭЛВИС ПРЕСЛИ - Love me tender Love me tender, love me sweet, Never let me go. You have made my life complete And I love you so. Chorus: Love me tender, love me true, All my dreams fulfill. For, my darling, I love you And I always will. Love me tender, love me long, Take me to your heart. For it`s there that I belong And we`ll never part. Chorus Love me tender, love me dear, Tell me you are mine. I`ll be yours through all the years Till the end of time.

7 January 2020

Элвис Пресли - Тюремный рок / Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock

7 January 2020

It's Now Or Never::smile28::

9 January 2020