|12+ Свидетельство СМИ ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 70917
Лицензия на образовательную деятельность №0001058
|Пользовательское соглашение Контактная и правовая информация|
Учитель английского языка
Россия, Республика Башкортостан
1. Pack / packed / unpacked / packets
1) Yesterday I bought some.... of biscuits.
2) We usually.... our things before travelling.
3) If you have a choice buy.... goods in a shop...
10-11 класс. Choose the most suitable heading from the list A-l for each part (1-7) of the article. There is one extra heading which you do not need to use. Transfer your answers to your Answer Sheet...
1 There are two main types of newspaper: ‘broadsheets’ and ‘tabloids’. Broadsheets are often larger than tabloids, and are ‘serious’ newspapers. They present the news in detail, and do not have many stories about the private lives of famous people. Tabloids, оn the other hand, are much more interested in news and scandals involving stars than they are in serious news. They often have very big headlines, particularly оn the front page, and have lots more photographs...
1) Look at the statements below about entertainment for children in London. Read the text to decide if each statement is true or false. Put “T” or “F” on your answers.
The Barbican Center programme changes from day to day.
Children can be left at the Barbican Centre for the day...
1. Прочитайте текст о чае и сопоставьте предложения (A-F) с абзацами (1-5). Одно предложение лишнее.
1) The origins of drinking tea can be traced back to the times of the mythical Chinese emperor Shen Nung, who lived about 2737 BC. According to a Chinese legend tea was discovered when the emperor’s servant put a boiling pot of water under a tea bush and some tea leaves fell into it...
In this game you are in a small country called Neverland. It is a deserted place. The weather there is terrible. It rains a lot and there are strong winds. The only people there are two young brothers. They live alone in their small house on the beach. In the game, you are one of the boys – Josh or Frank. Josh loves the beach very much and he is good at windsurfing. Frank is interested in doing quizzes and playing guessing games...