|12+ Свидетельство СМИ ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 70917
Лицензия на образовательную деятельность №0001058
|Пользовательское соглашение Контактная и правовая информация|
Россия, Башкирская респ.
Материал размещён в группе «Школьная жизнь»
Олимпиада по английскому языку
в формате MS WORD (*.DOC)
I (школьный) этап Всероссийской олимпиады
по английскому языку
1. Прочитайте текст о чае и сопоставьте предложения (A-F) с абзацами (1-5). Одно предложение лишнее.
1) The origins of drinking tea can be traced back to the times of the mythical Chinese emperor Shen Nung, who lived about 2737 BC. According to a Chinese legend tea was discovered when the emperor’s servant put a boiling pot of water under a tea bush and some tea leaves fell into it.
2) The oldest of all teas is green tea - a very healthy variety of tea. But unlike black tea, it does not undergo the process of full fermentation and in the final stage its leaves usually keep their different shapes and forms.
3) Research done in Japan has shown that people who drink green tea everyday do not fall ill with dangerous diseases so often.
4) Apart from the more common types of black and green tea, today it is possible to buy teas with very unique scents. For example, Earl Grey is made of black tea with bergamot oil, which gives it a delicate taste.
5) Today tea is served everyday and on many social occasions. No matter which tea you like – black or green, tea is now the most popular drink.
A The green one keeps you in good health.
B Water gives tea its specific taste.
C It started almost 5,000 years ago.
D It’s more famous than water!
E Where is the difference?
F The aroma is right there!
2. Прочитайте текст снова. Расставьте утверждения T (True) и F (False) в соответствии с содержанием.
1 _____ Chinese emperor Shen Nung discovered tea.
2 _____ Black tea is healthier than green tea.
3 _____ Green tea keeps you in a good health.
4 _____ Earl Grey is a variety of black tea.
5 _____ Water is more popular than any variety of tea.
1. Поставь подходящий по смыслу глагол в нужной форме.
be come eat give have meet play speak visit write
Basketball star in our town (By Leslie Banks)
Russel White? The famous basketball player was in our town! Our editor? Stanley Davis, (1) … him at the supermarket, last Saturday. Russel (2) … very kind and he (3) … to our editor about his visit. Russel (4) … to our town last week. Did you know that his grandparents live in our town! This was a great surprise! Russel has many fans in our town. He (5) … with the local basketball team three days ago and he also (6) … schools and sports camps in the area. Russel (7) … no photographs with him so he (8) … his name on a box of cat food and (9) … it to Stanley! Sadly, Stanley’s cat (10) … the box! Russel left for New York this morning but he will be back in our town next month.
Выбери правильный вариант
1. The symbol of Britain is ….
a) a lion b) a rose c) a dragon
2. The capital of Scotland is ….
a) Liverpool b) Edinburgh c) Manchester
3. The biggest in Britain is ….
a) Glasgow b) Liverpool c) London
4. The highest mountain in Britain is ….
a) Ben Nevis b) Scafell c) Snowdon
5. Christina Ricci is ….
a) a model b) an actress c) a tennis player