|12+ Свидетельство СМИ ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 70917
Лицензия на образовательную деятельность №0001058
|Пользовательское соглашение Контактная и правовая информация|
|Андрей Анатольевич Поштариков 1947|
Россия, Калмыкия респ., Элиста
Нетрадиционный урок по английскому языку в 9 классе Тема: «BUSINESS-SCHOOL»
в формате MS WORD (*.DOC)
Муниципальное бюджетное общеобразовательное учреждение
«Средняя общеобразовательная школа №21»
Методическая разработка урока
по английскому языку
для 9 классов
тема: «Выбор профессии»
Составил: учитель английского языка
МБОУ «СОШ №21» Поштариков А.А.
по английскому языку в 9 классе
Цель: Содействие учащимся в выборе будущей профессии Задачи:
Образовательные: развивать навыки монологической и письменной речи; активизировать ранее изученную лексику в устной и письменной форме; развивать навыки и умения общаться на английском языке;
Развивающие: развивать интеллектуальные способности учащихся; формировать умения выделять главное, сравнивать и анализировать;
Воспитательные: развивать у учащихся самостоятельность мышления; содействовать профориентации учащихся; формировать потребности в практическом использовании языка;
Оснащение: раздаточный материал, ТСО ( магнитофон, компьютер, интерактивная доска) скороговорки, рисунки, план-карта, итоговая таблица, призы.
T- Good afternoon boys and girls! I’m glad to see you. Sit down please. Let me introduce myself. My name is …. . I’m a teacher of English. Actually I work at school №21. But today we have one lesson together, in your school.
T- The motto of our lesson is “Live and learn”
T- First of all I’d like you to refresh some professions in our memory.
T- There are a lot of professions all over the world. There is no need to call all of them. I’d like you to do the crossword with me. It’s time for a guessing game. “What profession is it?” I’ll describe you a profession and you’ll write it on our crossword.
T- Are you ready? But should mention, in the middle of our crossword is the word which we have to find.
1. someone whose job is to design buildings. (architect)
2. someone who teaches pupils. (teacher)
3. someone who travels around the world and takes interviews. (journalist)
4. someone whose job is to manage a company. (manager)
5. someone who designs clothes. (designer)
6. someone who can count well and keeps money records of a business. (accountant)
T- What word have we got in the middle of our crossword?
-I wish you all to have good career and success in your future profession!
1. T- Fist of all, let’s imagine that we are neither in your school, nor in mine, but somewhere in a business school.
-Would you like to study in a business-school? Yes, why not.
T- But what do you think what we are going to talk to do during our lesson?
T- Now some words about the object of our lesson. We must learn what we need to be a good businessman or a good businesswoman. Look at our plan-map!
T- First, we’ll do some phonetical and lexical exercises, after that we’ll listen to the tape, next we revise our grammar, then we’ll read the text and understand how to make a new business, also we’ll make a business-plan for a week, by the way a phone is the most important part of the businessman’s life and we’ll try to write short messages.
At last we’ll make a menu for our business-lunch. And of course, we’ll see who the best in our business-school is.
-Do you like? I hope you do
2. T- Let’s start now!
-I think a businessman or a businesswoman must be quick. Do you agree?
-Let’s listen to a tongue-twister and say it very quickly.
“She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore. I’m sure”
-Let’s read together!
T- Could you translate? Who can say it quickly? –Very well.
3. Now I’d like you to read the poem.
“I want to be”
Some people often say to me:
“Have you decided what you want to be?”
I usually answer I don’t know.”
But it isn’t really so.
I want to win an Olympic race,
I want to see the Earth from space.
I want to travel to Katmandu,
I want to be reach and famous, too.
I want to be on Hollywood’s screen,
I want to invent a new machine,
I want to be very clever and wise,
I want to win the Nobel prize.
But most of all, I want to be
Healthy, strong and nice.
T- Now, I’d like you to translate this poem into Russian.
-Ok, well done!
T- Before to do another task, please answer my questions.
1. What professions are popular among the young people in our country?
2. What would you like to be when you graduate?
3. What type of professions would you like to have?
4. What do you think, who will help you to choose a profession?
4. T- Well, a good businessman must be attentive and tolerant, mustn’t he?
T- Now I’d like you to listen to the tape very attentively, the interviews with people talking about their jobs and the professions with the speakers.
( текст взят с учебника Enjoy English 9 grade)
T-So, I think, you’ll be really attentive and tolerant to your business-partners.
5. T- Let’s go on. Should a good businessman write well and correctly?
- I guess you agree with me.
Now, let’s do some grammar exercises.
1. When I entered he …. His resume.
a) wrote b) was writing c) is writing
2. By the time I get my degree I …. Enough contacts in my field to find a good job.
a) will make b) am making c) will have made
3. All specialists in our company …. English well.
a) know b) knows c) has known.
4. Our group …. This problem with our business-partners yesterday.
a) was discussing b) had discussed c) discussed
-Have you finished? Ok, let’s check. Now I see English grammar is not bad.
6. T- Ok, You’ve done a good job. And now we have time to relax. (образец физ.минутки)
- Please, stand up. Let’s do some amazing exercises.
T- Look at me and repeat after me.
Look at the window,
Look at the door,
Look at the ceiling
Look at the floor.
Hands on your hips,
Hands on your knees.
Put them behind you
If you please.
Touch your shoulders,
Touch your nose,
Touch your ears,
Touch your toes,
Raise your hands.
High in the air,
At your sides, on your hair.
Raise your hands as before
While you clap: 220.127.116.11.
T-Ok, Good for you, sit down.
7. T-One more thing! Is it interesting to start a new business?
- Let’s read a text about how to do it. Read the text and fill in the blanks with sentences below, but one sentence is extra.
T-Your time is over. Let’s check.
-What sentence is extra?
8. T- As you know a phone is the most important thing in a businessman’s life.
- And one of these parts is SMS. I hope, you agree with me. No one likes to waste money in vane and of course a businessman.
So, using the short signs of the SMS, we’ll try to write messages to your business-partner.
T- Time is over. Any volunteers?
9. T- Well, let’s go on. A business-plan is very important for a businessman’s life, isn’t it?
-Let’s write our Business-plan for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
T-For example, on Monday I have to meet my Boss at the airport at 8 o’clock. In the evening we have dinner with our partners and so on.
-OK, Don’t be shy! Please, tell us about your Business-plan.
10. T- Now, let’s check another thing. Can you be good at any business or not?
-Do you want to check it? Of course, why not!
T-Imagine, we are at a Snack-bar. We all are designers. We must paint the menu. Some pictures are ready but others are not. Can you help?
-You have a little bit time.
T- Well, your time is over.
-I’d like you to tell me what list of snacks you’d like to have for your business lunch. For example, I’d like to have tea, some fruit-salad and a cake.
-What about you?
-Now we have a very good menu for our snack-bar. It’s very pretty, isn’t it?
3. ЗАКЛЮЧИТЕЛЬНЫЙ МОМЕНТ
Home task for the next lesson is:
To prepare your own presentation “My future profession”
T- As an example I’d like to present one of the ways to make.
T- You have been great today. You get excellent marks .Our business-lesson is over. And now I want you to show your attitude to our lesson.
1. What do you like or don’t like in our lesson?
2. What was easy or difficult to do
T-I guess you will be really good at any business.
And today you get your first “Starting capital” for your own business. (копия денежной банкноты в виде закладки)
-Thank you for your active work . Bye!