|12+ Свидетельство СМИ ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 70917
Лицензия на образовательную деятельность №0001058
|Пользовательское соглашение Контактная и правовая информация|
|Нечипоренко Елена Александровна273|
Россия, Омская обл., Омск
Материал размещён в группе «УРОК.РФ: группа для участников конкурсов»
Итоговый грамматический тест
в формате MS WORD (*.DOC)
Итоговый тест за 8 класс по УМК New Millennium English 8
The Infinitive, in order (not) to, so as (not) to;
modal verbs: have to, must, can, could, may, might;
Past Simple, Past Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous, Past Perfect, Future in the Past.
1.My friend never listens to pop music,_________he?
a) is b) isn’t c) does d) doesn’t
2. – You look tired
- My car broke down. I _____ for an hour.
a) have been walking b) have walked c) am walking d) walked
3. When I _______, my mum ________ the detective story.
a) was coming/wrote b) came/was writing c) came/wrote d)come/write
4. I ______ the guitar for 5 years.
a) played b)have been playing c)play d) has played
5. I ____ the competitions twice.
a) win b) won c) have won d) am wining
6. He ______ the e-mail before he _____ his homework.
a) had written/did b) wrote/had done c) wrote/did d)write/do
7. They ______ in the houseboat 3 years ago.
a) have lived b) live c) lived d) are living
8. Look! They _____ football now.
a) are playing b) played c) have played d) play
9. I went to the library ___ borrow some books.
a) in b) on c)to d) how
10. We haven’t met his friend before, ______ we?
a)have b)do c) did d) does
11. I went to a new supermarket ______everything I need for the party.
a) in order not to b) so as c) in order to buy d) so as
12. If I ____ a lot of money I ______ travel a lot.
a) have/will b) had/would c) had/ will d) have/would
13. “ I came back yesterday”, she said
She said (that) she ______ back the day before.
a) came b) had come c) have come d) was coming
14. If I were you, I _________ a house in the country
a) bought b) would buy c) will buy d) would bought
15. “What are they doing?” he asked.
He asked a) what they were doing b) what were they doing
c) what they are doing d) what are they doing